The management of Turrones y Helados Onza de Oro, S.A. (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Policy Data Protection, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04- 05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of Turrones y Helados Onza de Oro, S.A. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility , according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the framework normative and jurisprudential that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and reference frame in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as minimization of data, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Default data protection: the person responsible for the treatment will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of storage period: personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of the same. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of Turrones y Helados Onza de Oro, S.A. is communicated to all personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the management of Turrones y Helados Onza de Oro, S.A., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on protection of personal data.