Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services. This document will help you understand the different cookies we use.
1. What are cookies and why do we use them at www.turronesyheladosonzadeoro.com
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from such device.
2. What type of cookies does www.turronesyheladosonzadeoro.com use?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. Session Cookies expire when the user closes the browser while permanent expire when the aim for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally and depending on their aim, cookies can be classified as follows:
· Performance cookies: This type of Cookie reminds your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit.
· Geolocation cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a website or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to its location.
· Cookies used by external content supplements: This website uses Google Maps to display geographical locations. This use implies the referral of cookies managed entirely by Google.
· Registration Cookies: These are generated once the user has registered or subsequently started the session. Also identify the user on the websites and services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that when a web is closed and the browser or computer re-enter that web, the user will be identified, helping your navigation without having to identify yourself again. This can be deleted when the user presses "Exit", so this cookie is deleted. When entering the website again, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check wether the user is authorized to access certain services, such as the shopping cart.
- Cookies used by social networks. Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that may be of interest to them, or to register for a service with credentials of a social network or a third party identification system. By doing this, the user authorizes the third party to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third-party identification system by updating their preferences in the social network that its specify.
· Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of www.turronesyheladosonzadeoro.com to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore the most attractive for users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or is repeating the visit.
Unless the User decides to register at www.turronesyheladosonzadeoro.com, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the site.
The user can exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Cookie management
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available.
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they want to accept cookies and which of them. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu. These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser help assistant.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser help assistant.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser help assistant.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser help assistant.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and higher;
Attention: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our websites even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing through our website may not be optimum and some utilities may not work properly.